|Federal Real Property Transformation Group
||Eight departments in the federal government manage laboratories. They need to collect and share common data about these real property assets.
||The solution leverages the Ontario government's IO Customer Portal and GeoPortal from Ontario and makes some minor modifications to meet the specific needs of the RPTG. The solution is hosted here as the "RPTG Customer Portal"
|PWGSC Ontario Region Engineering
||The engineering assets group manages critical federal structure and real property assets. They need a solution that manages the asset information, provides easy access and reporting, and enables the sharing of data throughout the group.
||The PWGSC Engineering Assets Portal, hosted here, leverages the Ontario government's IO Customer Portal and the GeoPortal technologies to provide the solution required with minimal modifications. It enables authorized users to post and access information through the mapping / GIS, document management, and database query web tools.
|PWGSC - Port Hope Area Initiative (PHAI) Collaboration Portal
||The Port Hope Area Initiative (PHAI) is a community-initiated environmental remediation project. Its goal is the cleanup and safe, local, long-term management of low-level radioactive waste in the Port Hope area and the Port Granby waste storage facilities.
The PHAI team responsible needs a Collaboration Portal enable key project stakeholders, including Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL); Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC); and, project contractors to share and access relevant information.
|SKE Inc. is implementing the Collaboration Portal by leveraging the GeoPortal tools and security model / hosted architecture to deliver a solution and associated business applications that:
- Enables authorized users to post and access project content on the site.
- Enables AECL and PWGSC staff to extract content and post into their respective corporate information management systems.
- Provides secure content management.
- Is web enabled and available 24/7.
- Is hosted and provides access without going through AECL or PWGSC firewalls.
- Is easy to use with minimal training and support.
- Is cost effective.
- Integrates existing PHAI data.
- Provides mapping/GIS, document management, and tabular data queries.